Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8831 Mountain Path Cir, Austin
CALL FIRST WITH ONE HOURS NOTICE TO OWNER. Wonderful Westover Makeover!! This 4/3 home sits on a 1/3 of an acre of flat lot with gorgeous Heritage Oaks. Over a $200,000 remodel completed in 2015, 1st floor taken to studs & opened up fully, to create a gourmet kitchen, eating area, & great room. Chef's Kitchen features double ovens, sinks, Thermador Appliances, Custom Walnut Island, & Walk-In Pantry. Walk to Hill Elementary and Anderson High. Open House Sunday 2-4pm.
- MLS® #4987529
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,797
- Year Built1976
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPark, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingOff Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Wood Shingle
- Address8831 Mountain Path Cir
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionGreat Hills 01
- Zip Code78759
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Murphy Bed, Pocket Doors, Plantation Shutters, Skylight, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Convection Oven, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Great Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Austin 360 Home
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 22nd, 2019 at 7:15am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.